Booker T hate Chris Jericho

http://thewtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/booker_t_wallpaper.jpg

IF seen on television through the World Wrestling Entertainment ( WWE ) , Booker T is seen as a well-built man of violent and aggressive.

When the owner meet his real name Booker Tio Huffman at a press conference at Royale Bintang, The Curve, it appears men whose height is 191 centimeters very friendly person .

For those who know Booker T , his name was no stranger to the sports of wrestling World Wrestling Entertainment ( WWE ) .

This is because his career began 22 years ago and became popular during the era are still in World Championship Wrestling ( WCW ) again.

Interestingly , when the media interviewed Malaysia , Booker T or any other name , King Booker mention a name that is an enemy to himself throughout his becoming a wrestler .

" I never liked Chris Jericho during my involvement in the WWE arena .

"I think he is not a good man, but when outside the WWE arena , I can see the difference in him .

" Maybe he was far from being as I thought. However , I did not have feelings for him even as a friend , "admitted Booker punctuated with a cynical laugh while making the confession .

dream

According to Booker , being a wrestler is a dream since the teens .

In addition , faced with tens of thousands of fans to make him feel satisfied with what is being done over the years.

" What I can say , as a wrestler , fighting in front of tens of thousands of spectators is a dream , not only for me , but we all (wrestlers ) .

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/wwe-wallpapers-chris-jericho-1.jpg
CHRIS JERICHO considered by Booker T as bitter rivals in the WWE ring .

"I have found success with hard work and effort I did to get to the level I am now .

" In addition, the negative comments have ever thrown has made me a strong effort to be the best in the WWE 's arena .

" At first people ever look down on his career became a wrestler .

"But now , look at where I was and I can be proud of my achievement , " says Booker who made ​​his first appearance in this arena in 1989 .

humility

Seeing the success enjoyed by this well-built male body , many would think Booker has all kinds of luxuries intended as residential and luxury vehicles .

However, according to Booker , although able to do so , he would not want to live self pride .

" I never see myself in the mirror as Booker T as to the knowledge of fans, family calling me to call Junior.

" When I view mirror , I saw Junior , and it made ​​me realized and not boastful .

" Outside of the WWE , I also like the rest of mankind, who do household chores you normally would.

"I also was able to use the vehicle used by all . I prefer to live that way , "said protege wrestler and bodybuilder , Ivan Putski this .